Sunday, March 19, 2006

Why me? - 2

I was busy with my work and didn't notice this guy entering my cubicle.

Guy : Hi
Me : Hi.(I dont remember seeing him before).
Guy : Are you new to this place??
(I wasn't able to make up the intention behind his question from his expression)
Me : Excuse me!!!
Guy : I mean, I haven't seen you in this cubicle before.
Me : Oh Really!!I have been sitting here right from the day this building was inagurated 3 months back.
(The guy now realises that it was a stupid question and I was still not sure what is in his mind untill this girl walked past through my cubicle.Suddenly the guy standing next to me with a big smile shouted,)
Guy : Hi X.
Girl : Hi Y.
Guy : So you are in this building then.(I was wondering if there could be a dumber question in this world.But it still worked)
Girl : I'm in this building now for this project.How abt you?.Haven't seen you before here!!
Guy : I work from the other building.I just came here to see my friend.
(pointing me ,winks at me Frienda..naana..adapavi..Ippo thanada onna naan first time paakuren and continues..) BTW are you going to Food court.
Girl : Yes.
Guy : hmmm..I'm also feeling hungry.ok..then will join you.My buddies are in some training.Lets go.
Thats it..Off he goes with the girl.So simple..huh.

I was overawed by the shrewdness of the guy, who walks almost 300mts and then climbs the stairs to reach the first floor, behaves like an idiot to another guy - for what. To meet this girl and now he has to walk back the same distance(of course not alone this time :-)), for the Food court is next to his building.(I was not sure if they had lunch together.)

Enna paathathunala ippadi ethavathu seiyanumnu thonutha,illa intha mathiri ethavathu seiyanumna enna paaka varuvangala?.ippadiyum oruthan kevalapattu pogalamna,athu enna thavira vera yaara irukka mudiyum.

4 Comments:

Blogger b a l a j i said...

naan unakku eppadi aarudhal solradhunnu theriyala...

irundhalum solren... manasa thethikko...

naama thaan namma Varutha padaadha vaalibar sangam-la idhukku ellam pheel panna koodadhu-nu oru mudivu eduthirukkom -la.

March 20, 2006 1:15 AM  
Blogger srivat said...

Bala,
hmmmh..VVS-la edutha mudivukku kattupattu thaan naan romba pheel aagama konjama pheel panni irukken. :-)

March 20, 2006 8:35 PM  
Blogger Yadhvi said...

Andha 'Guy' bayangara talented pola irukku!!! :-)
aana idhai nee kevalam nu eduthuka koodadhu... Vallavanuku pullum ayudham ;-) avan unnai aaydhama use pannitaan!!

Nee, 'You came to meet me?!/Do I know you?' ippadi edhavadhu kaetu avan aaydhathai vechu avan mookaiye udaichu irukanum!!
btw, If the girl was really smart she would have realised :-)

March 20, 2006 11:47 PM  
Blogger srivat said...

Yadhvi,
Senjirukalam..but enna irunthalum intha mathiri valibha vayasula pasanga ethavathu try panrappo atha pirikka try panna koodathu..appadi pannina antha paavam nammala summa vidathama..sila paer anubhavathula solranga..:-).

March 21, 2006 12:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home