Monday, May 15, 2006

Amidst the Beauties

I'm back after an excellent trek to Saurkundi Pass - a programme part of National Himalayan Trekking conducted by YHAI. It was my first trek at Himalayas and now I hope to do it atleast once in a year.Never in my life had I been to such beautiful spots.

Whenever I looked up, I saw the beautiful blue sky.
Whenever I looked down, I saw the beautiful Green Valley.
Whenever I looked straight ahead, I saw the beautiful snow clad peaks.
Whenever I looked sideways, I saw the beautiful streams and waterfalls.
At times I closed my eyes, not able to stand these beauties and immediately I was charmed by the cool winds along with the chirps and squeaks of the birds from the trees.

As Bonjovi says,

It's my life
it's now or never, I ain't gonna live forever
I just wanna live while I'm alive

I will update this space with more pics and details pretty soon.

6 Comments:

Blogger b a l a j i said...

neeyum superstar madhiri imaya malai-ku poyittu vandhu irukka...

hmm... nee solradha paatha anga edho oru kashmiri girl-a vera paathu irukka pola irukke ???

May 15, 2006 9:31 PM  
Blogger Vijay Gandhi said...

i was wondering...where is Srivatsan? :)

cool da! upload all the up, down, straight, and side photos soon...:)

May 15, 2006 10:45 PM  
Blogger srivat said...

Bala,
Superstar mathiri ellam illai..ithu trek :-)

And..not Kashmir..Himachal pradesh.

Vijay,
:-).will try to upload soon.

May 16, 2006 8:42 PM  
Blogger Naveenan Ramachandran said...

Welcome back mama !!!

Can't wait to read YOUR description .... Take time to put on paper as much of your musings that you can recall ....

May 16, 2006 10:50 PM  
Blogger srivat said...

Naveenan,
Travelogue is almost complete. waiting to get pics from Prabhakar :-)

May 17, 2006 8:20 PM  
Blogger Peelamedu_bulls said...

Guys been a little busy this week.
Will post the pics and the travellogue over this weekend. Sorry for the delay !

May 17, 2006 8:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home