Sunday, July 09, 2006

And that wasn't what I expected and definitely not what I wanted to see.
Its really strange, the one coolest man to score from the penalty spot in the World cup final match, with a blissful chip over the best keeper in the world.And sometime later he gets sent off for the most outrageous act in football.I haven't seen something like that before and would not see that clip again.Its a pity to see the most talismanic midfielder in the world end his carreer like that,losing his cool for a few seconds. For once,only once and just for a few seconds I was made to beleive he is only a good player and not a great player.

I would definitely remember for Zizou not for this act,but for those many moments of magic in the field that are really worth remembering.
Goodbye Zizou.(I take that back if you realise that you deserve a more graceful exit from football and revert you decision to retire.)

2 Comments:

Blogger b a l a j i said...

never expected this from him...

i couldnt keep myself awake for the entire match... when i woke up this morning i was shocked to see zidane do this among all...

France should have won the cup atleast to give him a good farewell.

July 09, 2006 9:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Surely he deserved a better farewell than that!!!

July 10, 2006 4:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home