Thursday, June 22, 2006

The Football chat

Overheard this conversation at my office lobby.
Lady1 : You saw that guy he was sporting a good hair style.Did you notice that he also had a hair band the same colour as his hair.
Lady2 : Oh..in yesterday's match.
Lady1 : yes.He was wearing a red colour jersey.
Lady2 : oh..ok.Also did you notice that these Africans have the most disgusting hair style.
Lady1 : Uvack.I dont watch if they play.
Lady2 : And they call it their style.
Lady1 : The same applies with the fans too.Some of them have weird hair-dos.
Lady2 : Yeah. With all the paintings and hair-dos they scare me.
Lady1 : And whats with these female fans. They should do something to ensure a dress code. They come in mini-mini skirts and X(looks like her husband) is drooling at them non-stop.
Lady2 : Same here. Infact Y(her husband,maybe) forwarded a few pics of these fans to me.Crazy ppl.
Lady1 : I donno whats in this game that people watch. I mean, people lunge into others,dash on to others with sweat all over their body.They pull their shirts and shorts.Pathetic to see these people groaning with pain in the ground when hurt.
Lady2 : that said, I did see some people spitting in the ground.Thats the most disgusting act of all.And these cameramen capture that exactly when i'm having my dinner.Insane act.These players should be banned.
Lady1 : Dont talk about it.I haven't seen it in anyother sport like cricket or tennis.There too people run.I had already decided not to walk into any of the football ground hereafter.

Not for once did they talk anything about the game itself or about the goals scored.phunny people.

1 Comments:

Blogger b a l a j i said...

indha 2 peru football paakala-nu yaaru azhudha???

ozhinji pogattum... ivanga ellam mega-serial paathu, kushbu blouse-ku build up kudukkara vetti kootam dhaaney... appadi thaan pesuvaanga

btw... nijamaave phunny ppl thaan... :)

June 22, 2006 9:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home