Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Super Sunday

Last sunday turned out to be a Super sunday for me.It all began at 1.30 P.M in the afternoon when these 'super' things began to happen.

1. Firstly , as always me and (of course) Bala went to the movie 'Charlie and the Chocolate factory'. I was not sure of what to expect from the movie.But it turned out to be a pretty good one that I enjoyed.The movie had so much chocolate in it that it made me feel hungry.The animations were very pleasant to the eyes and once again Johny Depp stars in another eccentric role.I beleive its a kind of movie every kid will enjoy and I'm not sure if this has been dubbed in tamil.

2. On our way back home we sighted a two seater car with open top in front of us at a fair distance.At first sight I thought it was a toyota sera but then I saw the trademark Prancing horse.Wow..I couldn't beleive my eyes..a Ferrari in Mount road with a father and his kid.We went as close as we can and then heaved a sigh after looking at it from all angles.So what would the class mates of this kid think of him - 'Born with a Scarlet spoon'.

3. I reached home sometime around 4.30 P.M and then went to play my usual sunday soccer.I could very well see the rain water hasn't drained and couple of friends were hesitant on playing in the muddy ground. But then as we started tapping the ball around we decided to play. I always enjoy playing in these muddy and slippery conditions (till I dont get injured).Its always fun.It was a pretty good game and we had to stop it on account of bad light.

4. After a tiring game its Captain Narasimha in action at 8.00 P.M.What more could one ask for. Be it the "Lets start the missan', his skills with computer to trace the morphed background of the terrorist,his briiliant idea to act as a dead corpse in Jeep or his narration of Indhiya nattu patru to terrorists,one can thoroughly enjoy it.

It doesn't often happen and even if it happens these kind of things do not happen together on the same day.Thats why I call it a super sunday for me.

Though i enjoyed all these things I missed the super sunday(name of the soccer program in espn/star) soccer matches.But I'm holding my breath for next week's soccer action.The biggest clubs of spain face each other, my most favourite match Real Madrid vs Barcelona. I know Barca is in peak form and real might lose it.But one is certain of the quality of football played.I'm sure it will be exciting an all out attack on goals.I'm sure if this youngster Messi doesn't mess up things Real might sneak a point.I hope for the best - Ronaldo might play too.ESPN/Star has a same day delayed telecast of the match at midnight on 20-Nov-2005.

4 Comments:

Blogger Yadhvi said...

I bet, Point#4, Captain's movie, 'joomed' the day for you! Expecting a 'Terrific Tuesday' blog soon..or may be 'Tectonic Tuesday'?

November 15, 2005 9:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That Ferrari we saw made my day.

November 15, 2005 5:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

And they didnt telecast the England-Argentina match man :-(

November 15, 2005 9:23 PM  
Blogger srivat said...

yes Yadhvi.I could not it totally teriffic or totally tectonic..It was both.

Bala,
That was the first time I felt that i should have bought an 'i' version of my cell phone instead of the normal one.

Ferrari,
Yeah..Even Zee sports dint telecast it :-(.Reading reviews I find that it has turned out to be a very good match.

November 16, 2005 5:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home