Thursday, December 22, 2005

Headphones

What do you think are the benefits of Headphones?.

I would spontaneously say it definitely reduces your mental agony.

There is a lady sitting a couple of places away from my desk, who keeps playing this song 'Nyabagam Varudhe' from Autograph - IN A LOOP - WITH HIGH VOLUME. For some reason I dont like this song and couldn't tolerate it after some time.I thought of going to her desk and telling her to reduce the volume with my perception that she should be a trainee.(An experienced professional is not going to do this - I think). But after going to her desk I couldn't ascertain if she is a trainee.

So I came back to my desk plugged my headphones and started listening to songs that I like and hence my answer to that question.

some other benefits I feel - when I want to listen to songs(huh..brilliant srivat),When I do not want to sleep in office after lunch,When I dont have any work other than solving some puzzles,when I do not want to listen to what the girl/boy next to me is talking to his boy/girl friend in phone(eppadium avunga pesarathu puriyathu..irunthalum paechukku naduvula siripanga...athu kathula vizhum..ethuku sirikaranganu thevai illama yosichu..irukkura konjam mudiyum kottidum..athaan).

But this is the first time I'm using my Headphones to avoid listening to songs played by others.May be she was in some pheelings but still she could have used her headphones.

PS 1: Second consecutive post grumbling about girls.Why??.Dunno(may be my stars are resting).

PS 2: There is more to this post..In a normal circumstance I would not have posted this.I came across a few blogs yesterday and found out lots of wierd and substanceless posts like the one above(I do not mean anything about posts on Headphones or autograph or anyother stuff- But posts complaining about some silly things, more worse they wouldn't reveal whats that silly thing..but still would say they hate doing that). More surprisingly there are some 50-60 people who visit their blog on daily basis and comment on it just for the sake of commenting(like just a 'good one',LOL, smiley etc.,) expecting a comment for his/her blog too.Thought what would it be like if I try to post something like that today and this is the result.Never in my life will I post something like this, for a simple reason - I dont feel like reading it again.

7 Comments:

Blogger Yadhvi said...

srivat,
I can see what 'Nyabagam varudhe' did to you!! you are in such a foul mood and your PS 2 reflects it like a mirror! cool it. btw, that song is in my 'can't tolerate' list too...
On a lighter note, I also know headphones saved you a little from Mr.Kursi Singh too!

December 22, 2005 10:53 PM  
Blogger srivat said...

Yes Yadhvi.Two things that did upset me, the song and some posts I read, thats the reason for this outrage.
And of course I survived most of those days from Mr.Kursi singh with my headphones even with Windows Media player powered off some times :-).

December 22, 2005 11:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sir. Tensan venaam sir
And this week is a bumper bonanza for we football fans. So many matches are there. Should make life interesting ;-)

December 22, 2005 11:55 PM  
Blogger srivat said...

yeah..absolutely :-)
but enna irunthalum Real Madrid ippadi thokarangalennu nenaichalum kadiya irukku.They ended the year on a losing note to Racing santander. It was a pity to watch these superstars not score a goal.As always I hope they will bounce back.

December 23, 2005 12:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh no. srivatsa, unakku ippadi oru sogamaa????andha paatta poi kettuttiye da. nalladha 4 ar rehman, bon jovi patta kettu kadha kazhuvu.

ayyayyo. saami kutham aayee poche

headphones are useful in situations when we want to shut ourselves from the outside world. there was a girl in my previous company who would counsel her friends loudly over phone. and it was the headphones that saved me.

December 23, 2005 1:50 AM  
Blogger I am not said...

naan andha paata paathapuram, pant-shirt pottukutu oorpakkama cycle otravan evana paathaalum, koopitu ,"Anne jib vizhundhidichi!!","wiper potu ponga". appadi kalaikara vazhakkam.

December 23, 2005 8:27 AM  
Blogger srivat said...

Bala,
Amman sami kootham aagidichu..athaan BJ +Linkin Park + RDB Kaekka vendiyatha pochu.Naan enga ponalum intha mathiri s*r*n padatha pathi pesi mood out panranga.

iamnot,
:-)..athu enna super star padama..atha paathu kooda yaravathu ippadi ellam cycle ottitu porangala..vetti payaluga..

December 24, 2005 2:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home